Spotlight: Shopping Centers & Retail Facilities
Many areas around the country have seen an increase in building projects, including strip malls, shopping centers, and other retail facilities. Not only do these properties include stores and restaurants, several of them have incorporated state of the art movie theaters and other recreation businesses.
Insurance considerations for these types of sites include coverage for both on-site and off-site clean-up, defense costs, third party bodily injury, and property damage claims. In addition to a business owner/manager securing insurance for a newly-built location, any business changing hands should also have this coverage in place.
PartnerOne Premises Pollution offers A+ rated coverage and starts at just $3,000. It covers claims arising from a pollution condition on an insured’s premises. Learn more.
Connect to PartnerOne Environmental
Check out our updated website for the latest marketplace news.
Check out articles written by PartnerOne team members!
Our PartnerOne Environmental team members have combined experience of over 100 years in the environmental insurance industry. Not only do we have a broad and deep knowledge of the coverages available, we are ahead of the curve on market trends and addressing challenges faced by agents & brokers. Visit our Articles webpage.
Recent Success Stories
- $950k Asbestos and demolition services GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $1M Excess policy for a total of $15,630.
- $2M Emergency response consultant in FL purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $18,168.
- $10M Excavation contractor purchased a $1M/$1M CPL policy for $5,607.
- $4.18M Tank contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $44,300.
- A bulk fuel distributor with two locations and 13 tanks purchased a $2M Storage Tank policy for $20,900.
- $18M General contractor in CA purchased a $1M/$1M CPL/E&O policy for $9,894.
- $4.2M Fire & water restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $28,777.
- $794k Remodeling contractor purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy for $2,492.
- $250k Manure pumper and applicator purchased CPL and TPL ($1M/$1M) for $3,000.