Contractors Pollution & Professional
For many contractors, particularly those that are specialized, the line between contracting services and professional services has become blurred. While they are performing their normal operations, they could face professional exposures by either making slight adjustments to plans to get the job done, supervising other contractors, or providing recommendations that could be considered professional services in the event of a claim. When these contractors purchase General Liability and CPL policies, they should be aware that professional services are typically excluded.
Minimum premiums start at just $5,000. Project policies are available. Learn more >>
Get a CPL/Professional indication in under 2 hours. Get started >>
Commercial Storage Tanks: Private Insurance versus State Fund
With only a couple of exceptions, most states have a State Fund that the owners of underground storage tanks can participate in to meet Financial Assurance requirements. This regulation refers to the limits of insurance the insured must carry in the event of a release as mandated by each state. So how do you know if the fund is right for your client? Read the article >>
We have a new look!
We have recently updated our website with a fresh appearance, an ‘Articles’ section, Testimonial page, and much more. Visit us online to see >>
Recent Success Stories
- Jiffy Lube (34 locations) purchased Storage Tank Coverage/EIL ($1M/$1M) and Waste Transportation/Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage ($100k/$100k) for $26,567.
- $1.1M Waste oil recycling firm purchased GL/CPL/EIL ($1M/$2M) and $1M Excess policy for a total of $21,000.
- $750k Regulatory compliance and environmental consulting firm for industrial/oilfield clients purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $4,900.
- $900k Emergency spill response & waste site remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $2M Excess policy (over the Auto and Workers Compensation) for a total of $16,373.
- $1.9M Environmental spill cleanup contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and an $8M Excess policy for $46,178. The insured performs oil spill clean up in the waterways of NJ and NY.