A Workers Compensation policy provides coverage for an employer’s exposure arising out of job-related injury/death resulting from an accident or occupational disease sustained by employees. Moving Workers Compensation accounts from assigned risk (or other state programs) into a program will offer exceptional coverage at a very competitive rate.
Coverage Details & Enhancements
- PartnerOne Workers Compensation must be bound in conjunction with a PartnerOne Package policy.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation is available
- Risk Engineering is available to provide insureds with recommendations to reduce exposure to loss
- Audit team available to assist during the Audit process
- 24 Emergency Response Call Center
- A+ rated carrier
- Limits start at $500k/$500k/$500k, up to $1M.
Advantages of securing Workers Compensation coverage through PartnerOne Environmental:
- Coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Dedicated and experienced Environmental Claims Department
- Small to middle market contractors and consultants deserve quality policy forms and endorsements
- PartnerOne Workers Compensation rounds out PartnerOne’s successful suite of products and creates a better customer experience
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, asbestos/lead/mold PCB testing & consulting, civil engineering, environmental training and education and AST/UST testing.
- Contractors who perform: asbestos/lead/mold removal, restoration firms, UST/AST tank removal and maintenance, lab packing, soil/site remediation, sewer/septic cleaning, emergency response/hazmat clean up, industrial cleaning/UST/AST cleaning, air/soil/water sampling, environmental drilling, demolition contractors, recycling/scrap metal, excavation, painting, and pipeline cleaning/installation.