Market News: Increases in Minimum Premiums and Carrier Appetite Changes
Significant changes are continuing to occur in the environmental insurance space that are creating change and opportunity, including: increases in minimum premiums and carrier appetite changes. This disruption in the marketplace can sometimes create instability and confusion for insureds. The solution is to stay in front of the process, working to bring stability, quality coverage, and competitive pricing to your clients’ programs. As you consider the need for a new home for your current and future accounts, we ask you to call us to discuss what we can do to help. Our team has over 100 years of experience with complex environmental coverages, and we can help you make the transition to a carrier who can best serve your client.
To speak with a PartnerOne Environmental team member, please call (800) 596-0172 or email email@example.com
We want your abatement contractor accounts!
PartnerOne has a successful history of writing asbestos, lead, and mold abatement contractors that also perform demo operations. We can offer fast turnarounds, competitive pricing, and A+ rated coverage. Visit us online for more information or send your submission here.
Spotlight: Project Policies
We understand that many contractors are seeking pollution coverage to fulfill requirements needed for a project. PartnerOne works closely with agents to get these project accounts bound quickly and easily. Contact us for more information.
Recent Success Stories
- $2.85M Abatement & demolition contractor in NY purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $4M Excess policy for $122,500. This insured is domiciled in NY State with some work in the 5 boroughs. We were able to offer terms including Action Over coverage.
- $2M Emergency response and restoration services contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $26,000.
- $3.2M Masonry contractor purchased a $5M/$5M CPL/E&O policy for $9,570.
- $10M General contractor focused on wastewater treatment plant construction purchased CPL with Mold ($1M/$1M) for $4,000.
- $165k Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $2,500. We were able to keep this account at minimum premium even with an increase in projected revenues.