Fuel Solutions Coverage details:
The PartnerOne Fuel Solutions policy provides storage tank liability coverage.
What is Storage Tank Liability Coverage?
Storage tank liability provides coverage for cleanup costs at a tank owner’s facility due to releases from site itself and/or scheduled tanks on the policy. Coverage is also provided for third party bodily injury and property damage claims emanating from the site itself and/or scheduled tanks on the policy. Policies are written on a claims made basis.
Storage tank liability coverage is important because it provides legal defense for third party claims made against the facility owner. A policy/certificate satisfies federal and state requirements for financial responsibility, and in many cases, is required to conduct business.
In addition to traditional storage tanks, PartnerOne Fuel Solutions addresses the changing needs of alternative and renewable fuel storage, including electricity, biodiesel, hydrogen, ethanol, natural gas, propane, etc.
Available enhancements include, but are not limited to:
- Dedicated Limits per Location
- Natural Resource Damage
- Waste Transportation
- Business Interruption
- Commercial Storage Tanks: Private Insurance versus State Fund
- What Makes a Good Commercial Storage Tank Submission?
- Storage Tank Account Profile: Gas Station & Convenience Store
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Auto/boat/recreational vehicle repair & maintenance facilities
- Gas stations
- Convenience stores
- Car/boat/recreational vehicle dealerships
- Alternative fuel locations
- Charging stations
- Agricultural risks with farm equipment
- Golf courses
- Any location with a tank and/or backup generator such as a hospital, hotel, condo, school, municipality, or cell phone tower.