What is CPL Insurance?
Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) policies are designed to respond to claims against contractors for pollution events related to their contracting operations. These activities typically consist of the day-to-day, hands-on processes a contractor conducts in order to complete a project. It is provided for the insured’s operations away from their own premises.
CPL Coverage details:
- PartnerOne Contractors Pollution is a monoline Contractors Pollution Liability form offered through the PartnerOne Environmental program. It provides coverage for pollution claims arising from an insured’s covered and completed operations.
- This product targets small to middle market environmental AND non-environmental contractors, including fire and water restoration contractors.
- Available product enhancements include: Blanket Additional Insured where contractually required, Waiver of Subrogation, Natural Resources Damage, Transportation Pollution Liability, Mold coverage, and Third Party Environmental Impairment Liability for the Insured’s owned/leased premises.
The advantages of securing PartnerOne Contractors Pollution through PartnerOne Environmental:
- PartnerOne CPL coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Claims caused by a pollution condition arising from the insured’s covered operations may not be covered via the insured’s General Liability form.
- Coverage is provided by carriers rated A+ or better.
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- General Contractors
- Restoration Contractors
- HVAC/Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Sewer/Septic Contractors