- PartnerOne Contractors Pollution is a monoline Contractors Pollution Liability form offered through the PartnerOne Environmental program. It provides coverage for pollution claims arising from an insured’s covered and completed operations.
- This product targets small to middle market environmental AND non-environmental contractors, including fire and water restoration contractors.
- Available product enhancements include: Blanket Additional Insured where contractually required, Waiver of Subrogation, Natural Resources Damage, Transportation Pollution Liability, Mold coverage, and Third Party Environmental Impairment Liability for the Insured’s owned/leased premises.
The advantages of securing PartnerOne Contractors Pollution through PartnerOne Environmental:
- PartnerOne Contractors Pollution is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Claims caused by a pollution condition arising from the insured’s covered operations may not be covered via the insured’s General Liability form.
- Coverage is provided by carriers rated A+ or better.
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- General Contractors
- Restoration Contractors
- HVAC/Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Sewer/Septic Contractors