Auto: Fast Turnarounds and A+ Rated Coverage
PartnerOne Environmental writes A+ rated Auto coverage with limits up to $1M available and many optional coverage enhancements. PartnerOne Auto is written in conjunction with a package policy. Learn more.
We can write Auto for medical waste disposal businesses, porta potty rental and disposal, sewer & septic contractors, and more. Coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service. Learn more about PartnerOne Auto.
The Benefits of Writing Multi-Line Accounts
Aside from adding more to your company’s bottom line, there are several benefits to placing all lines of insurance with one carrier, when possible. There are advantages to…Read the article.
New Business Opportunities: Target Risks
Check out some of our top environmental insurance opportunities — these include environmental & non-environmental contractors/consultants, sites/facilities, and storage tanks. Learn more.
Recent Success Stories
- Recent success story: $1.5M Electronics recycler purchased GL/Site Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M), Excess ($1M/$1M), and Business Auto ($1M) for $44,025.
- $1.6M Tank and fuel system installation contractor in New York purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $60,000.
- $1.8M Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor purchased Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M/$1M) for $61,807. PartnerOne already writes the GL, Excess, and Hired & Non-owned Auto for this insured, so we were able to round out the account with the Workers Compensation.
- $3M Abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $35,000.
- $750k Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution ($1M/$2M) and $5M Excess policy for $74,000. This is a NY domiciled abatement contractor; we offered New York Labor Law coverage to enable the Insured to meet contractual obligations.
- $12.8 Plumbing contractor purchased a $2M/$3M Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O policy for $13,993.
- $1.6M Environmental consulting and engineering firm purchased Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O/Cyber ($2M/$2M) for $10,200.
- $1.8M Fire & water restoration contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O/Mold ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $19,825. This insured was purchased by another qualified company and all employees were retained.