Alert: New Minimum Premiums for Workers Compensation
PartnerOne Environmental has a new minimum premium of $10,000 for Workers Compensation policies! PartnerOne Workers Compensation is written in conjunction with a package policy. Learn more >>
Target risks include, but are not limited to:
Contractors who perform: asbestos/lead/mold removal, restoration firms, UST/AST tank removal and maintenance, lab packing, soil/site remediation, sewer/septic cleaning, emergency response/hazmat clean up, industrial cleaning/UST/AST cleaning, air/soil/water sampling, demolition contractors.
Consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, asbestos/lead/mold PCB testing & consulting, civil engineering, environmental training and education and AST/UST testing.
Storage Tank Coverage for Dealer & Repair Businesses
PartnerOne has a successful history of writing Storage Tank Liability for dealerships, auto & boat repair shops, gas stations, etc. We prefer tanks less than 30 years old. Read more.
Cyber Liability Insurance as an Enhancement to Pollution Coverage
If you live anywhere in the Southeastern United States, you were most likely aware of and affected by the sudden fuel shortages a few months ago and the subsequent panic…Read the article.
Recent Success Stories
- $4M Environmental contractor/Industrial cleaning business purchased GL/CPL/E&O package ($1M/$2M) and $5M/$5M Excess policy for $47,547. We were able to save the insured approximately 30% from expiring premiums, being particularly competitive on the Excess, despite the insured having a large auto fleet.
- $15M Site prep, pad development and land clearing contractor purchased Contractors Pollution Liability with Transportation Pollution Liability, Mold, Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage, and Cyber ($10M/$10M) for $21,072.
- $10M Sheet metal contractor purchased Contractors Pollution & Professional ($1M/$2M) for $8,500.
- $600k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($5M/$5M) and a $2M Excess policy for $20,000.
- $2.4M Tank, soil remediation, and emergency spill response contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $28,322.