Overview of Auto, including Pollution
Automobile insurance coverage is typically required for most businesses; an Auto policy including Pollution is an ISO based Auto form including broadened pollution endorsements and any motor carrier filings.
Coverage Details & Enhancements
- PartnerOne Auto must be bound in conjunction with a PartnerOne Package policy.
- Coverage is written on admitted paper and is A+ rated.
- Limits up to $1M available.
- We can provide CA9948 – Pollution Liability as well as filings BMC-91X and MCS-90 if applicable.
- Hired/Non-owned coverage, Rental Reimbursement, Drive Other Car coverage, Comprehensive, Collision, PIP, UM/UIM, and Med Pay available.
- We can provide coverage for light trucks, medium trucks, heavy trucks, truck tractors, trailers, and private passenger units.
- 24 Emergency Response Call Center
- Assistance with Fleet Safety Programs
Advantages of securing Auto Coverage through PartnerOne Environmental:
- Coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Dedicated and experienced Environmental Claims Department
- Small to middle market contractors and consultants deserve quality policy forms and endorsements
- PartnerOne Auto rounds out PartnerOne’s successful suite of products and creates a better customer experience
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, asbestos/lead/mold PCB testing & consulting, civil engineering, environmental training and education and AST/UST testing.
- Contractors who perform: asbestos/lead/mold removal, restoration firms, UST/AST tank removal and maintenance, lab packing, soil/site remediation, sewer/septic cleaning, emergency response/hazmat clean up, industrial cleaning/UST/AST cleaning, air/soil/water sampling, environmental drilling, demolition contractors, recycling/scrap metal, excavation, painting, and pipeline cleaning/installation.