See You at This Year’s WSIA Annual Marketplace!
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 WSIA Annual Marketplace in San Diego! PartnerOne Environmental has been a long-time WISA member and looks forward to this opportunity to connect with others in the environmental insurance industry. Click here to schedule a meeting with Amanda Duncan or Allison McGreal.
Workers Compensation for Environmental Contractors & Consultants
PartnerOne offers superior Workers Compensation coverage that is rated, quoted, bound, and issued in-house. Coverage is A+ rated and minimum premiums start at $10,000. See details.
Coverage for Dealer & Repair Businesses
Dealer & repair businesses can be found in virtually every community and are a great opportunity to write new business. Target risks include: small dealerships, auto repair shops, car, motorcycle, RV, tire dealerships; auto repair and service centers. Learn more.
Recent Success Stories
- $2.2M Industrial cleaning contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M CSL), and a $5M Excess policy for $71,000.
- $10M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $38,545.
- $2.1M Environmental consulting/industrial hygiene services business purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M), as well as a $5M/$10M Project Excess, and $2M follow-form Excess policy.
- $3.6M Asbestos abatement & interior demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Business Auto, and Excess (combined $6M/$7M limits) for $84,503. This insured is an experienced and qualified contractor seeking all lines with one carrier. By offering the Auto along with the primary and Excess, we were able to secure the bind orders for all lines.
- $1.5M Recycler/green waste & landscaping waste composting purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and Business Auto ($1M CSL) for $59,065. We previously wrote this account from 2018-2020 but lost it last year to a competitor. We won it back this year with competitive pricing and coverage enhancements available in our newest policy form.