Third Quarter Success Stories
As we get ready to move into the fourth quarter of 2020, we are examining the accounts we have written over the summer and looking at business for the remainder of the year. We are currently working on several accounts for environmental contractors, trade contractors, sites, and tanks.
Check out some of our recently bound accounts:
- $800k Soil remediation firm purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber/Auto ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $31,000.
- A gas station with five locations (two of these stations have tanks over 30 years old) purchased Storage Tank Liability ($1M/$2M) for $15,227.
- $7M Telecommunications contractor purchased Contractors Professional and Cyber ($2M/$4M) for $12,500.
- A bioscience R&D firm (lessee) purchased Site Specific Pollution Liability ($1M/$1M) for $4,118. This insurance was required under the terms of the lease agreement, and we provided quick turnaround to get them in their new facility.
- $3.5M Business specializing in tank and pipe leak detection and corrosion detection services purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $20,337.
- $17M General contractor purchased Contractors Professional ($1M/$1M) for $12,482.
- $1.5M Fire water restoration contractor purchased GL, CPL, Professional, Mold, TPL, NODS ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $11,834.
- $1.75M Environmental site remediation and consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) and a $5M Excess policy for $42,430.
Site Specific Pollution Liability for Retail Shops
Many retail stores across the country are re-opening and some are examining their coverage and risk management strategies. It is a common requirement for owners & property managers to have Site Pollution coverage. Read more >>
Contractors Professional for Telecommunications Contractors
We are actively writing telecom contractor accounts, offering A+ rated Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional. Premiums start at $5,000, limits up to $15 million, with project policies available. Learn more about CPL/E&O >>