Package Policies for Environmental Risks
Including Auto and Workers Comp
PartnerOne Environmental offers Package policies for environmental risks, including GL, CPL, E&O, Auto, Workers Compensation, and Excess.
We provide A+ coverage, an efficient process, fast turnarounds, and the ability for customers to get a variety of lines all in one place.
Package policies start at $2,500 plus applicable taxes and fees. Read more.
Coverage for Auto Repair Shops & Dealerships
Dealerships and repair shops have a variety of pollution exposures — storage tanks, oil and chemicals on the property, activity from vehicles and people, etc. Learn more about coverage for: vehicle/RV/boat dealerships, repair/Jiffy Lubes, etc.
Medical Facilities and Dr. Offices
Healthcare facilities, from large hospital campuses to corner drugstores, face many potential pollution exposures. These exposures are typically excluded from a General Liability and/or Property insurance policy, so it is crucial that this type…Read more.
Recent Success Stories
- $1.6M Environmental contracting and waste brokering services company purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M), $1M Auto, and $1M Excess policy for a total of $38,000.
- $3M Industrial cleaning/tank cleaning contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M), Business Auto ($1M), Workers Comp ($1M), and a $10M Excess policy for a total premium of $159,610. Some background on this success story: a local company sold their business and an asphalt company started this new firm by hiring the experienced staff from the sold business. They began to offer industrial cleaning, tank cleaning, and related transportation services under a new entity. By offering all four lines of coverage, PartnerOne was able to package the account with one carrier with the coverages they needed and for a premium that worked for them.
- $850k Soil remediation and excavation services company purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $18,000.
- $23M Utility contractor purchased a $1M/$2M Contractors Pollution Liability policy for $10,077.
- $1.2M Fire/water damage restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $19,028.