Package Coverage for Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Abatement Contractors
We write an extremely high number of asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractors and our submit-to-bind ratios are high for this class, which means we write most of this business we receive. Most importantly, we’ll provide fast turnarounds and A+ rated coverage.
Asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractors and other environmental contractors typically buy a combined PartnerOne Package policy, which includes GL, CPL, E&O, and Excess when applicable. Premiums start at just $2,500. Learn more >>
Storage Tank Coverage for Auto Repair Shops & Dealerships
Dealerships and repair shops typically have aboveground storage tanks with capacities of up to 550 gallons, which means that the tanks are not regulated by the states and therefore do not require Financial Assurance. Based on this, many of these businesses do not purchase pollution coverage. It is possible that they have some limited pollution coverage in their General Liability policies, but not enough to cover a significant pollution release. Read more.
What Makes an Account “Environmental”?
As a reminder, we typically consider an insured “environmental” if they have a minimum of 25% environmental operations. PartnerOne can write GL/Pollution/Professional and Excess for environmental contractors & consultants and also provide full Action Over coverage in all 50 states. Coverage starts at just $2,500.
Recently Written Accounts
- $5M Environmental remediation contractor purchased GL,CPL,E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $10M Excess policy for $60,000.
- $500k Contractors performing asbestos/mold abatement, decontamination, and some demolition and build back purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $8,682.
- $21M Project for a residential property that includes a wastewater treatment plant purchased a $1M EIL policy for $5,260.
- $10M Commercial general contractor purchased CPL wit Mold ($5M/$5M) for $9,000.
- $2.2M Company specializing in industrial cleaning and hauling of lubricants for disposal purchased GL/CPL and an Excess policy (combined $5M/$5M limits) for $47,400. We were able to offer broad coverage with no action over exclusion.
- A bulk fuel distributor with two locations and 13 tanks purchased storage tank liability and EIL ($2M/$2M) for $21,500. Coverage includes Waste Transportation, Non-owned Disposal Site coverage, and Defense.