Target Risks & Account Opportunities
The environmental exposures that can affect an insured are varied and complex. Whether you are working with environmental contractors and consultants, non-environmental risks, or a site/facility, there are many exposure and coverage considerations. Pollution claims can result from so many unforeseeable sources―negligence on the part of an employee, mold from a storm, cleaning product spills, historical pollution problems at a site, and countless other possible issues. Learn more about opportunities to write environmental insurance.
Read the Latest Articles Written by PartnerOne Team Members
In the Articles section of our website, we feature editorial pieces written by our knowledgeable underwriters and staff members, bringing to you thoughtful and insightful information. Read more.
News Alert: Dealer & Repair Accounts
It’s a great time to review your dealer & repair accounts and evaluate your clients’ current coverage. The PartnerOne Fuel Solutions program offers A+ rated coverage with extremely fast turnaround times. Learn more.
Recently Written Accounts
- $5.3M Plumbing/HVAC contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) for $10,377.
- $3.1M Soil remediation and hydroexcavation services company purcashed GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $36,000.
- $1M Tank testing contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $6,000.
- A gas & electric company with 14 locations and 66 tanks purchased Storage Tank Liability ($1M/$2M) for $84,622.
- $1.3M Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor in NY purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $65,137. The majority of the insured’s work is demolition, but because of the 30% abatement operations, we were able to offer a package quote as well as the excess with no labor law exclusions.
- $450k Safety & emissions consultant performing some consulting work in Eastern Europe purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $12,790.
- $2.2M Manure contractor purchased CPL/TPL ($2M/$2M) for $20,165.