Why work with PartnerOne Environmental?
As you evaluate who to place coverage with for your current and future accounts, we ask you to call us to discuss what we can do to help. Our team has over 100 years of experience with complex environmental coverages, and we can help find the options to best serve your client.
PartnerOne Environmental offers:
- Resources to help you sell environmental coverages to your insureds. These include: 2-hour CPL indications, claim scenarios, articles, and more.
- Extremely fast turnaround times, typically quoting and binding accounts within just 2 days.
- Policies and endorsements are generally issued within 2 business days.
- Our products are offered only by carriers rated “A+” by A.M. Best.
- With our commitment to customized service and our transparent approach to working with agents, you’ll know what to expect with every account we bind with you.
Spotlight: Site Specific Pollution Coverage
PartnerOne Premises Pollution is a Site Specific Pollution policy offered through PartnerOne Environmental. It can provide coverage for both on-site and off-site clean-up, defense costs, and third party bodily injury and property damage claims. Coverage starts at $3,000. Learn more.
Recent success stories
- $26M Warehouse and distribution center purchased EIL ($1M/$1M) for $5,669. This policy includes 5 locations.
- $2M Company specializing in the design & operation of wastewater treatment facilities purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$4M) including Action Over coverage for $59,300. The insured is located in NJ with significant work in NY State.
- Bus company (with 5 locations and 32 tanks) purchased Storage Tank Coverage with 1st and 3rd Party Pollution Liability and Defense with Blanket Additional Insured Coverage for $8,093.
- $1.2M Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $11,900.
- $6.5M Street and road contracting services company purchased CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) for $13,200.
- $1.5M Drilling contractor purchased Occurrence CPL ($1M/$3M) for $5,506.