Package Insurance for Environmental Consultants, Including Action Over
Many businesses and communities have a general concern about soil/groundwater contamination, air quality, mold, and other pollutants. This has created an increased demand for environmental consultants who specialize in assessing the effects of contaminants. These consultants work in a variety of industries, from construction and waste management, to real estate and regulatory agencies.
PartnerOne Environmental can write GL/Pollution/Professional for these consultants and also provide full Action Over coverage.
Insurance Business America Names PartnerOne’s Amanda Duncan on Their ‘Hot 100’ List
We are excited to share that PartnerOne Environmental’s President, Amanda Duncan, has been chosen for Insurance Business America’s ‘Hot 100’ list! This annual list recognizes successful leaders who are redefining the insurance industry. You can read more about Amanda’s leadership in the environmental sector and this prestigious honor HERE.
Recent Success Stories
- $24M Glass installation contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy for $15,159.
- Convenience store with four locations purchased Commercial Storage Tank Coverage with 1st Party Clean Up and 3rd Party Liability, $1/1M limits, and $250,000 Defense for $10,000 in premium. Because of the mix of ages and the receipt of proper testing, we were able to secure this account with deductibles ranging from $10,000 to $250,000 depending on the age of the tanks.
- $1.96M Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $10M Excess policy for $38,641. This is a NJ consultant with some projects in the 5 boroughs. We were able to offer terms, including Action Over coverage.
- $18M HVAC contactor purchased CPL/E&O including Mold ($1M/$1M) for $14,000.
- $16M Millwright contractor for oilfield clients purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy for $11,500.
- $4.3M Paving contractor purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy, including TPL and NODS, for $6,485.