Contractors Professional Liability for Any Size Account
The PartnerOne Environmental team offers Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability (CPL/E&O) for general contractors, construction managers, and various trade contractors who could potentially have both pollution and professional claims.
We can offer Contractors Professional for any size account. Learn more.
Enhancements may include:
- Emergency Remediation Expenses (without a sub-limit)
- First Party and Contingent TPL including loading and unloading
- Blanket Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage
- Natural Resource Damages (NRD) Coverage
- Restoration Costs
- Crisis Management Expense (additional limit)
- And many other enhancements
Coverage for PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional starts as low as $5,000 plus applicable taxes and fees.
Coverage for recycling facilities
PartnerOne can write recyclers of paper, glass, plastic, C&D waste, electronics, metals, and more. Exposures affecting soil, air, and wastewater/storm water discharge can be addresses with the right GL/Site Pollution policy. Contact us for more information about recyclers.
Do you need Auto on a challenging environmental risk?
We can write Auto coverage in conjunction with GL/Pollution for environmental contractors & consultants. Enhancements include Hired/Non-owned coverage, Rental Reimbursement, Drive Other Car coverage…Learn more.
Recent success stories
- $1.9M Soil remediation and hydro excavation services business purchased GL/CPL/Cyber ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M CSL), and a $5M Excess policy for $80,000.
- $3.3M Residential apartment complex purchased Site Specific Pollution liability ($1M/$1M) for $3,432. Environmental Data Resources (EDR) had incorrectly mapped multiple negative environmental records at this location. PartnerOne contacted EDR directly to let them know their mapping (latitude/longitude) information was incorrect and gave them EPA’s correct data, and they agreed they would correct their error so future reports would be more accurate. All of this was behind-the-scenes work and not apparent to either the broker or the insured, but it’s a reflection of the experience we bring to the table to improve things for them going forward.
- $4M Tank cleaning and corrosion control services company purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $41,000.
- $1.6M Emergency response and hazmat cleaning company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), $1M BAP policy, and $5M Excess policy for $45,000. By packaging the primary and Excess with our Auto program, we secured all three lines at very competitive pricing.
- A convenience store chain with 27 locations purchased Storage Tank Liability ($1M/$2M) for $57,127. The tanks range in age from 3 years to 68 years (57 tanks total) and the deductible assigned per tank age range from $50k – $750k.
- $2.4M General contractor (including drywall operations) purchased a $1M/$2M Contractors Pollution Liability policy for $3,204. The insured was required by a contract to carry CPL for 16 months.