Top 3 Accounts To Go After Right Now
We want to share with you our list of account types that we see as the best opportunities right now—we are actively writing this business and can offer a range of coverages to address their exposures.
One type of account we have an extremely high hit ratio with is environmental contractors working with mold, lead, and/or asbestos. Many retail and habitational properties are being renovated and updated, leading to an increase in business for these contractors. Learn more.
Porta Potty Rental & Servicing Businesses
We have seen an uptick in porta potty rental, cleaning, and servicing business accounts lately. With the increase in construction projects, music festivals, and other public events starting back up across the country, these businesses are busier than ever. Read on.
Business for recycling facilities has never been better — PartnerOne can write recyclers of paper, glass, plastic, C&D waste, electronics, metals, and more. Exposures affecting soil, air, and wastewater/storm water discharge can be addressed with the right GL/Site Pollution policy. Get coverage information.
Pollution Coverage for Biosolid Applicators
Biosolid application companies perform an important service for the livestock and farming industries across the country and play an integral part in one of the biggest reuse and recycle arrangements out there: taking the biosolid…Read the article.
Claim Scenarios & Other Resources
By understanding what environmental exposures are, how they could potentially occur, and which insurance products properly address them, your clients will better understand their options. See all PartnerOne tools and resources.
Recent Success Stories
- $2.1 Industrial tank cleaning contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Site Pollution/Cyber ($1M/$2M), Excess ($10M), and Auto ($1M CSL) for $132,000.
- $390k Asbestos/lead abatement and mold remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $22,000. The insured is an experienced NY contractor with a clean loss history and no work in the 5 boroughs. They received renewal terms from their prior carrier that had an Action Over exclusion. Realizing the importance of this coverage, the insured purchased primary and Excess with PartnerOne with no NY Labor Law exclusions.
- $2M Fire & water restoration contractor who does mold, build back including carpet and tile cleaning purchased GL/CPL/E&O including mold ($1M/$2M), $1M Excess policy, with $5,000 deductible for $29,695.
- $5.5M Landscaping contractor purchased a $1M/$1M Contractors Pollution Liability policy for $5,642.
- $21M Landscaping contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($2M/$2M) for $16,000.
- $100k Fire & water restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $2,630. The insured had picked up operations again after taking a step back in 2020. We were able to secure them coverage to resume their operations.
- $4.8M HVAC contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$1M) for $5,000. The insured had previously carried only CPL with 300K limits. We were able to more than triple their CPL limits and add Professional Liability for less than a 70% increase above their expiring CPL-only premium.
- $2M General contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$2M) for $6,000. The insured was looking to secure coverage for a reasonable premium that would help them comply with contracts and bid additional work.
- $1.1M Biosolids applicator purchased GL/CPL/TPL ($1M/$2M) for $11,157.