If you haven’t been to our website lately, you need to read this.
Target classes: information on specific industries and their coverage needs.
Tools: Claim scenarios, applications, 2-hour indications, and so much more!
Products: Get coverage information, applications, minimum premiums, etc.
News: Articles written by our team members, past newsletters, a recently written accounts.
Our site also features bios on our knowledgeable team, and the latest industry updates.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Let us know.
Insured Spotlight: Medical Waste Disposal Companies
You might think of medical waste disposal companies as only transporting waste from hospitals or physicians’ clinics, but the range of facilities that these companies partner with can be far greater. These companies can also manage medical waste removal programs from dental offices, urgent care centers, veterinarian clinics, rescue squads, home infusion, etc. And it’s not only about transporting medical waste from ‘Point A’ to ‘Point B;’ the correct management of regulated medical waste is imperative to avoid regulatory fines and prevent the spread of infectious diseases. Read more about pollution exposures for this class.
Recently written accounts:
- A book of gas stations with 76 locations and 228 tanks purchased Commercial Storage Tank coverage ($2M/$5M) for $44,205 in premium with a $250k deductible. We were able to place coverage for all which ranged in age from 1978 to 2016.
- $2M Environmental waste transportation and disposal firm in AL purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $6M Excess for $44,850.
- $30M Excavation/grading contractor purchased a $5M/$5M CPL policy for $18,000.
- $6M Asbestos & lead abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess for $56,670. This renewal has a loss ratio in excess of 350% but we were able to keep it on the books with additional loss control measures. We were even able to grow the account with the addition of the Business Auto line of business.
- $18M Excavation contractor purchased CPL ($1M/$1M) for $9,684.
- $320k Analytical laboratory purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $2,500.
- $522k Masonry contractor purchased CPL with Mold ($2M/$4M) for $5,275. Coverage includes 5 years extended completed operations for a project.