Environmental Coverage for Springtime Target Risks
As the weather warms up, many businesses will begin to see an uptick in activity. The spring and summer months bring more outdoor activity, including landscaping, golfing, outdoor event involving porta potties, and more. Exposures range from chemical handling and transportation to storage tanks.
Have you touched base on these accounts to make sure you are addressing all pollution concerns and offering the most competitive coverage?
Target risks may include:
- Landscaping contractors
- Golf courses
- HVAC contractors
- Construction businesses
- Porta potty rental, cleaning and servicing businesses
Do you have an account you need help with? Contact us.
PartnerOne Package, including Workers Comp & Auto
PartnerOne Environmental offers many lines for environmental contractors and consultants, including GL, CPL, Professional, Excess, Workers Compensation, Auto, and more. Learn about PartnerOne Package.
Determining if an Account is “Environmental”
One of the more difficult tasks for an insurance agent or broker is finding the right carrier partners to place coverage. One approach is to send an application to every carrier you… Read the article.
Recent Success Stories
- $8M General contractor specializing in building maintenance services purchased CPL/Professional/Cyber ($2M/$5M) for $15,300.
- $1.2M Waste broker/environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and $5M Excess policy for $18,000.
- $3.5M Industrial tank cleaner purchased GL/CPL/E&O, Auto, Excess, and BAP (combined limits $11M/$12M) for $211,000. PartnerOne worked hand-in-hand with the broker to provide broad coverage with the required limits needed. By being able to offer the Auto as well as the $10,000,000 Excess, we were able to secure the bind orders for this environmental risk.
- $2.5M Operator of C&D landfill purchased GL/Site Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) for $10,205.
- $2M Emissions testing/monitoring company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $42,000. MA domiciled emissions testing and monitoring firm that does occasionally work in NY. We were able to offer the Primary and Excess coverage including NY Labor Law for this environmental risk.