PartnerOne Dealer & Repair
Most dealerships, auto repair shops, gas stations, and other related businesses have a pollution exposure—oil/grease spills, hydraulic lifts, and chemical/pesticide storage are common concerns at these facilities. Pollution losses from these types of facilities happen all too frequently, and have a significant financial impact on the business.
- Small dealerships
- Auto repair shops
- Car, motorcycle, RV, and tire dealerships
- Auto repair and service centers
Premiums start at $500. Learn more.
Need help on an account? Contact us.
A lot of business is being non-renewed in the marketplace. Do you need help on any upcoming accounts? Do they require Workers Comp and/or Auto? PartnerOne can help. Submit your account here.
Environmental Spotlight: Vacant Properties
There are millions of properties that are vacant or abandoned across the US, and the vacancy rate continues to increase as a result of Covid 19. Learn about exposures affecting vacant properties.
- $2M Soil remediation and excavation services company purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($1M) for $28,000.
- $1M Environmental contractor performing labpacking, sampling, and disposal services purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Site Pollution/Cyber ($1M/$2M) Excess ($5M), and Auto ($1M) for $57,000.
- $2.4M Environmental Consultant, performing site assessments and compliance, purchased CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) for $27,922.
- $750k Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$1M) for $5,346.
- $1.4M Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) and Workers Comp ($1M) for $90,931.
- $500k Industrial cleaning contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($5M/$5M) for $22,764. Due to Covid-19 impacts to the insured’s revenues, they fell well below the incumbent’s minimum premium for this risk class and needed to move coverage. We were able to help them out without amending their rate to an auditable basis.