New Business Account Opportunities
PartnerOne Environmental has seen an uptick in the following types of accounts, providing great opportunities to write new accounts.
Warehouses/Self storage facilities
Sludge removal/septic tank contractors
Medical waste contractors
Waste oil removal contractors
Feel free to contact us, or send your submission HERE.
Get a CPL indication within 2 hours!
The OnTarget Program provides agents with quick and easy access to industry-specific pollution information for their non-environmental contractor clients. Start here.
Information About Pollution Insurance
Learn about our place in the pollution insurance industry, types of coverage, and more.
Recently Written Accounts
- $100k Emergency response contractor purchased GL/CPL/Auto for $12,472.
- $2.4M Pipeline and tank inspection services company purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$2M) for $12,000.
- $375k Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M with $2,500 deductible) for $5,207. Services include expert witness, air quality sampling and testing, safety inspection and testing, industrial hygiene, and mold investigations.
- $400k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$3M) and Excess ($5M) for $14,536.
- $12.5M Landscaping services company purchased CPL/E&O with Cyber ($1M/$2M) for $11,645.
- $1.8M Abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($5M) for $75,000. This is a NJ domiciled risk taking on work in NY State, a small percentage of which is in the 5 boroughs. We were able to offer a comprehensive policy including labor law coverage.
- $700k Manure contractor purchased GL/CPL/TPL/Cyber ($1M/$2M) for $8,493.