PartnerOne Workers Compensation & Auto
Consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, asbestos/lead/mold PCB testing & consulting, civil engineering, environmental training and education and AST/UST testing.
Contractors who perform: asbestos/lead/mold removal, restoration firms, UST/AST tank removal and maintenance, lab packing, soil/site remediation, sewer/septic cleaning, emergency response/hazmat clean up, industrial cleaning/UST/AST cleaning, air/soil/water sampling, environmental drilling, demolition contractors, recycling/scrap metal, excavation, painting, and pipeline cleaning/installation.
PartnerOne is one of the only program administrators to offer A+ rated Workers Compensation and Auto along with Pollution,
Learn more about limits & enhancements:
Team Spotlight: Ean Peyton
Each month, we will introduce you to a PartnerOne employee and share information about our awesome team! Click here to learn about Ean Peyton, Underwriting Assistant.
Contractors Professional Coverage
A combined CPL and Professional policy that is tailored to address the risk exposures encountered by non-environmental contractors. Learn more.
- $14M General contracting and construction management services company purchased CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$1M) for $13,000.
- $600k Corrosion control consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $6,000.
- $37M HVAC business with 280 employees purchased CPL, Mold, Blanket Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage (On & Off Site Retro Date), Transportation Pollution Liability, Defense Outside the Limits, and Cyber for $10,326.
- $10.5M Painting contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$1M) for $7,753.
- $500k Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $5,195.
- $1.025M Environmental Contractor (UST Installation) purchased GL, CPL, EBL, Employer’s Liability (Stop Gap), Microbial Substance ($2M/$2M) for $9,634.
- $625k Wastewater and water treatment company purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $5,498.
- $300k Contractor who observes/inspects tank installation purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $4M Excess policy for $12,583.
- $10M Commercial masonry contractor purchased Contractors Professional ($2M/$2M) for $9,199. Coverage includes Transit Pollution, Time Element Site coverage, NODS, and Mold as well as Mitigation, and other enhancements to satisfy and exceed requirements.