New! Workers Compensation & Auto Coverage
PartnerOne Environmental, working in partnership with Berkley Environmental, will now offer Automobile and Workers Compensation coverage in-house. These coverage lines will help to round out PartnerOne’s successful suite of products and offer producers a more streamlined quoting/binding process.
PartnerOne is one of the only program administrators to offer A+ rated Workers Compensation and Auto along with Pollution, and provides an efficient process, fast turnarounds, and the ability for customers to get a variety of lines all in one place.
In addition, PartnerOne is pleased to announce the hiring of Adam Saydlowski to support the company’s new product offerings. Adam has extensive experience as an environmental underwriter with a focus on…Get the full press release.
Team Spotlight: Adam Saydlowski
Each month, we will be introducing you to a PartnerOne employee and sharing information about our awesome team! Click here to learn about Adam Saydlowski, Underwriter.
Drive Other Car Coverage: What is it? Do I need to add it?
Drive Other Car is a broadened coverage endorsement that gives certain named individuals coverage on vehicles that do not have to be listed on an Auto policy. Read the article.
Recently Written Accounts
- $1.3M Asbestos abatement and demolition services company purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($2M/$5M) and a $2M Excess policy for $20,000.
- $18M Electrical contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$1M) for $10,106.
- $4.5M Barricade/traffic control contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$1M) for $5,165.
- $900k Remediation consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $13,711.
- $13M Street and road contractor purchased CPL/Professional ($1M/$1M) for $8,200.
- $250k Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $2,583.
- $1.7M Asbestos & demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $98,750. This insured is a NY contractor with some claim activity and the need for certain specific coverages as required by the State of NY. We were able to offer terms and solve the coverage issue for them.