Coverage for facilities that have onsite storage tanks
PartnerOne Fuel Solutions is designed to be flexible to meet your client’s needs, and can include full Site Pollution coverage including coverage for storage tanks that require evidence of financial responsibility. Additionally, it can cover tanks or dispensers holding various alternative fuels such as propane, hydrogen, or Natural Gas. The policy can also be written to just provide coverage for the storage tank exposure if that is the preferred approach.
PartnerOne Environmental offers fast turnaround times, competitive pricing, and A+ rated coverage.
Get a complete CPL indication and exposure report in 2 hours
Visit our OnTarget webpage where you can upload an Acord Applicant Info and CGL application, and we will send you an indication of cost and exposure information for the insured’s class of business.
We include a detailed breakdown of the common exposures of the class to help explain why the CPL coverage is important to the contractor. These exposure vectors address job site, contractual, transportation, and owned premises issues. We then give details on how the environmental policies work, and what they can do for the specific insured. We also include various examples of real claims that have happened to non-environmental contractors just like your insured. Get started >>
Recent Success Stories
- Gas station with 5 locations and 16 tanks purchased Storage Tank Coverage ($1M/$2M) for $15,803. This was a renewal with older tanks that we were able to maintain with proper testing.
- $1.5M Environmental abatement and remediation contractor purchased and $2M/$2M Occurrence GL/CPL policy for $13,758. We also helped to write the Business Auto policy for this account.
- $8M Commercial general contractor purchased a $1M/$1M CPL policy for $5,500. We converted this Claims Made policy into Occurrence via Nose endorsement, provided TPL, Mold, NODS, Crisis Management, and Defense Outside the Limits.
- $800k Environmental remediation firm purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy and a $2M Excess policy for a total of $13,000.
- $6M Concrete contractor purchased a $1M/$2M Occurrence CPL policy for $4,960. Coverage included Site Pollution Liability for their facility.