Summer Success Stories
- $20M Commercial roofing contractor purchased CPL with Mold ($5M/$5M) for $16,382.
- $1.2M Asbestos abatement and interior demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for a total of $15,220.
- $1.7M Tire recycling facility purchased GL/EIL ($1M/$2M) for $16,770. The insured canceled their GL coverage with their existing carrier because it could not include the Site Pollution coverage that was required under state law. PartnerOne replaced their GL coverage and packaged the Site Pollution with it.
- An airport parking garage with storage tanks for shuttles purchased a Storage Tank Pollution policy ($1M/$2M for pollution and defense) for $2,352.
- $2.8M Environmental Contractor & Consultant (specializing in soil excavation and remediation, UST removal, Trucking – disposal, demolition below 3 stories, general environmental consulting, regulatory, and bioremediation) purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for a total of $28,000.
- A convenience store purchased Storage Tank Liability ($1M/$1M for Tank Pollution, $250k/$250k for defense and $25k in Business Interruption) for $3,156. The insured just purchased the convenience store and we were able to help them meet Financial Assurance, as well as provide Business Interruption.
- $2.3M Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL and a $10M Excess policy for $42,000. By partnering with the Berkley Regional office who worked with the client on their Workers Comp, we were able to secure these lines.
Get Claim Scenarios for Sites
Almost all premises have a pollution exposure, from an insured’s day-to-day operations, a neighbor’s negligence of its facility, or even natural disasters triggering an event. These pollution exposures are usually excluded from General Liability or Property coverage forms, so it is important for businesses to have appropriate coverage in place that protects them from potential claims.
When discussing environmental insurance for sites with your client, it is often helpful to have specific examples of situations where the coverage has been used and, in many cases, has prevented a catastrophic financial loss to the company.
Product Spotlight: Contractors Professional Liability (CPL/E&O)
PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional is a combined CPL and Professional Liability policy that is custom tailored to address the risk exposures encountered by non-environmental contractors.
- Limits up to $10,000,000
- Minimum Premium $5,000
- Project policies available
- Target risks include: general contractors, electricians, roofers, mechanical/HVAC contractors, painters, construction managers, and other non-environmental contractors