Coverage for Businesses Re-Opening in the Northeast
As you help your northeast clients re-open and resume projects, please remember that PartnerOne Environmental has a successful track record of writing accounts in this region, offering many lines including Workers Comp and Auto.
We can also provide Action Over coverage for New York risks. Target accounts include contractors specializing in abatement, remediation, industrial cleaning, tanks, wastewater treatment, and more.
Product Spotlight: Contractors Professional
PartnerOne’s Contractors Professional Liability provides:
– Limits up to $15,000,000
– Minimum Premium $5,000
– Project policies available
Learn more about CPL/E&O>
New Business Opportunity: Used Waste Oil Recyclers
We are actively writing used/waste oil recycler accounts, offering a variety of lines, including GL, Pollution, Professional, Workers Comp, Auto, and Excess. Learn more about coverage for this class.
- $2M Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($3M/$3M) for $13,543. This insured is a start-up operation specializing in waste management & recycling programs for commercial buildings.
- $350k Used oil recycler purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $3M Excess policy for $14,991.
- $23M Concrete/masonry contractor purchased Contractors Professional and Cyber coverage ($2M/$2M) for $14,500.
- $2M Industrial hygiene/environmental consulting services business purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $6M Excess policy for $29,000.
- $35M Construction/remodeling business purchased a $5M/$5M Contractors Professional policy for $48,000. The insured was hired to renovate a gymnasium, which drove the request for CPL/E&O. Rather than purchasing a project policy, they bound a practice policy. The project was put on hold during the pandemic but as business reopened and contracts restarted, the client was all set to purchase appropriate coverage and begin the work.
- $500k Asbestos, lead and mold remediation company purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $3M/$3M Excess policy for a total of $40,000. This is insured is a NJ based contractor doing minimal work in New York’s 5 boroughs. We were able to fill the gap and offer the New York Labor Law coverages they required.