Happy New Year from the PartnerOne Team
Happy New Year! Despite the obvious challenges of 2020, we had a successful year with a renewal retention over 90% and new business growth of over 20%. Thank you for your continued support and allowing us to be a part of your clients’ insurance solutions.
Professional Coverage for Non-Environmental Contractors
- Premiums start at $5,000.
- A+ rated coverage.
- Straightforward application process.
- Fast turnarounds.
- Many enhancements available.
For many non-environmental contractors, particularly those that are specialized, the line between contracting services and professional services has become blurred. While they are performing their normal operations, they could face professional exposures. Learn about these exposure talking points.
When Do Contractors Need Site-Specific Pollution Insurance?
Often when producers get a request for Pollution insurance, there aren’t any qualifiers that explain the need behind the request. Are you asking the right questions?
Check out articles by our team members
Our website features editorial pieces written by our knowledgeable team members, bringing to you thoughtful and insightful information. See the latest industry news.
Recent Success stories
- $1M Asbestos abatement contractor and consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) $5M Excess policy, and Auto ($1M CSL) for $27,498.
- $3.2M Dredging contractor purchased Contractors Pollution Liability, including NODs, TPL and Cyber ($10M/$10M) for $17,583.
- $11.1M Window and door installation contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($5M/$5M) for $19,291.
- $780k Mold remediation contractor purchased Occurrence GL/CPL, Claims Made Professional Liability ($1M/$2M) $9,072. This entity is part of a franchise that provides mold remediation services. We were able to offer a lower deductible as well as many coverage enhancements to provide them with broad coverage.
- $575k Asbestos, mold, and lead abatement company purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($1M/$1M) for $11,080.