Happy Thanksgiving From PartnerOne Environmental
Environmental Consultant Accounts
The environmental consulting service industry has seen significant growth in the last several years. With increased concern over soil & groundwater contamination, air quality, mold, and other pollutants, the demand for this class of business will continue to be on the rise.Whether these consultants perform site assessments, sampling and analysis, inspection for contaminants, or offer expert witness/litigation support, having the right coverage in place is crucial.
For more information, contact PartnerOne Environmental today.
Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
No doubt many people are eagerly anticipating the end of 2020 and its many uncertainties. But at least one thing that remains uncertain for 2021 is exactly what will be changed by the pending revisions to the ASTM… Read the article.
Auto Coverage Details
We can provide coverage for light trucks, medium trucks, heavy trucks, truck tractors, trailers, and private passenger units. We offer limits up to $1M; coverage is written on admitted paper and is A+ rated. Learn more about PartnerOne Auto. Learn more.
- $800k Abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) and $1M/$1M Excess policy for $12,296.
- $1.5M Industrial cleaning contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $21,500.
- $750l Soil/groundwater remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M), a $1M Auto policy, and a $10M Excess policy for $63,000.
- $20M Non-environmental drilling contractor purchased CPL, TPL, Contingent TPL, Mold, and NODs ($5M/$5M) for $13,335.
- $725k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and $5M/$5M Excess policy for $38,243. This was a new venture in the Albany, NY area. The firm was started by highly experienced individuals with no work downstate.
- A residential apartment building purchased a $5M/$5M Site Pollution Liability policy for $12,500. We were able to provide similar coverage to the incumbent’s at a significantly reduced premium.
- $1.5M Asbestos abatement contractor (with general contracting as part of the business) purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), $10M Excess policy, and a $1M Workers Comp policy for a total of $47,090.