News From PartnerOne Environmental – May 2023
This Month’s Spotlight: Environmental Account Profiles
This month we are sharing details on a few accounts we recently wrote, offering customized solutions for challenging situations. You can also click HERE for more success stories.
Environmental Contractor with an Auto Exposure
This month we bound coverage for a $2.2M environmental contractor in Texas doing industrial cleaning and vacuum truck work for the petrochemical industry. We were able to tackle some challenges with this account, including their Hired and Non-Owned Auto exposure — they often rent units, have a large cost of hire, and lease vacuum trucks several times a month. The incumbent carrier placed several limitations on the renewal proposal, opening the door for PartnerOne to provide better coverage and service. PartnerOne Environmental wrote the Auto ($1M CSL), GL ($2M/$1M), and Excess ($10M) for a total of $111,206.
Trucking Company in the Oilfield Industry
PartnerOne Environmental recently worked on an account for a $38M trucking company working in the oil & gas industry. This business hauls oilfield equipment and provides emergency response/remediation services for oil spills. The insured needed limits of $6M/$6M to maintain uniform limit structure across their entire program, which can be challenging given the transportation exposure. We were able to offer Contractors Pollution Liability, including Transportation Pollution Liability, Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage, Mold, and Crisis Management for a total premium of $38,506.
Do you have an account you’d like to discuss? Submit it here or contact us.
Package Coverage for Emergency Response Contractors
A combined form providing GL, as well as CPL, Professional, Auto, and Workers Compensation when applicable. Premium starts at $2,500 for the GL/CPL/E&O with many available…Read more.
Auto Coverage Details and Target Risks
PartnerOne Auto is offered in conjunction with our combined GL/Pollution products. No minimum fleet size. In addition to assistance with fleet safety programs and 24 hour…Read more.
Recent Success Stories
- $2.3M Used oil recycling business purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M CSL), and Excess ($1M) for $84,000.
- $800k Inert landfill purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/Site Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) and Auto ($1M CSL) for $18,000.
- $350k Porta potty business purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage ($1M/$2M) for $3,477.
- $2.2M Vacuum pumping and septic tank cleaning contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and Excess ($10M) For $112,000.
- $46M Utility contractor purchased Contractors Pollution Liability, including Mold, Transportation Pollution Liability, Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage/Time Element (Site coverage for insured’s location), Crisis Management, and Cyber ($2M/$2M) for $12,741. This was a renewal account where revenues increased by over $25M due to a new contract. We had competition but were able to offer competitive terms.