News From PartnerOne Environmental – April 2023
Need help on Q2 accounts? You need to read this.
The environmental insurance marketplace is crowded and evolving — it’s more important than ever to have a partner who can give you quality products from best in class carriers, as well as responsive service and claims handling. PartnerOne had a successful first quarter, writing several multi-line accounts in industries ranging from abatement contractors to manufacturing.
Let’s take a look at some of the best opportunities to write business as we move into the second quarter of the year:
Accounts Needing Workers Compensation
We offer Workers Compensation that is rated, quoted, bound, and issued in-house. Must be written in conjunction with a package policy. Minimum premiums are $5k for consultants and $10k for contractors. Learn more.
Renewable Energy Businesses
We can write several lines for companies that install, service, and/or operate in the renewable energy space. Target classes include energy contractors, developers, and commercial entities hiring contractors to build alternative energy facilities. Learn more about our capabilities.
Recent Success Stories
- $1.21M Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O, including Mold, Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage, and Transportation Pollution Liability ($3M/$3M) and Excess ($4M) for $17,325.
- $500k Consultant for renewable energy projects purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $4,475.
- $1.75M Industrial cleaning contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($10M) for $41,068.
- $4.1M Environmental/non-environmental drilling and core sampling business in Florida purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($2M/$3M) and $1M Auto policy for $220,131.
- $1.5M Porta potty and septic tank contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($1M) for $28,000.
- $1M Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($1M), and Hired & Non-Owned Auto ($1M) for $12,000.