Alert: Springtime Account Opportunities
Do you have an account you’d like us look at? Submit it here.
Warmer weather brings an increase in outdoor activities, including construction, golfing, and more. From renovation and building projects to landscaping and outdoor music festivals, after two uncertain years, these businesses are finally planning for a relatively normal season.
Now is a great time to check in with your clients to make sure the right coverage is in place. Target risks may include:
- Construction businesses
- Landscaping contractors
- Golf courses
- HVAC contractors
- Porta potty rental, cleaning, and servicing businesses
Workers Compensation for Environmental Consultants
We offer coverage for consultants who perform: site remediation consulting, environmental training and education, etc. Coverage starts at just $5,000 for consultants… Learn more.
Spotlight: Abatement Contractors
Many properties are being renovated and updated, leading to an uptick in business for abatement contractors. PartnerOne can write several lines for these risks, including GL, CPL, E&O, Auto, Workers Comp… Learn more.
Recent Success Stories
- $2.05M Asbestos abatement and interior demolition contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) for $49,379. The insured is a newly established New York business with highly qualified staff; no work in the 5 boroughs. We were able to offer the broad terms including Action Over coverage.
- $600k Fire/water restoration and emergency response purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) for $7,566.
- $1.7M Oilfield remediation and maintenance contractor GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M), Excess ($5M), and Auto ($1M CSL) for $77,000.
- $900k Environmental consultant (lab testing, Phase I, II, III) purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $14,466. This insured is NY domiciled and 100% of operations will be performed in the 5 boroughs of NY. Includes Action Over coverage.
- Recycler of end-of-life electronics purchased a $1M/$1M Site Pollution Liability policy for $5,000.