Do you have an account you’d like us look at? Submit it here.
See Some of our Recent Successes
- $850k Oilfield site cleanup, tank contracting, and site remediation business purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($10M) for $32,000.
- $1.5M Abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and $2M Excess for $17,000.
- $7.8M HVAC contractor purchased Contractors Pollution Liability with Mold ($5M/$5M) for $6,570.
- $100k Roll-off dumpster rental company purchased GL, Contractors Pollution Liability, Transportation Pollution Liability, Non-Owned Disposal Site coverage ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($1M) for $6,000.
- $1.2M Lab packing, waster brokering, lab analysis company purchased Workers Compensation ($1M/$1M/$1M) for $48,442. PartnerOne currently writes the Auto, GL, and Excess. The insured was looking to get out of NY Workers Compensation pool and expand operations/ work in NY, CT, and NJ.
- $650k Environmental consultant purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($5M/$5M) for $26,150. This insured is an NY state domiciled environmental consultant with minimal use of sub-consultants. No action over exclusion.
- $2M Groundwater remediation contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $50,220. This insured is domiciled in NJ but the majority of the work is done in NY State with limited work in NYC. This firm is related to another PartnerOne contracting risk in NY. We were able to offer broad coverage with no Action Over exclusion to meet their contractual obligations.
- $2M Mobile recycler purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $10,456.
We Offer Auto Coverage for These Target Risks.
PartnerOne Auto is written in conjunction with a package policy. No minimum fleet size. Minimum premium for Hired & Non-Owned coverage is $900. Learn more.
Claim Scenarios for Sites & Facilities
Do you need claim scenarios for clients needing Site Pollution Liability? See real-life claims involving pollution releases at facilities, warehouses, and other businesses. See more.