The #1 Way to Grow Your Accounts
PartnerOne Environmental offers a package policy that can include: GL, Contractors Pollution, Professional, Auto, Workers Comp, and Excess for environmental contractors & consultants accounts.
Recent Success Stories
- $7M Pipeline maintenance contractor purchased a $5M CPL policy for $12,500.
- Trucking company with multiple locations; four ASTs and one UST. The insured purchased 1st and 3rd Party Storage Tank Pollution Coverage and Defense ($1M/$1M) for $8,250.
- An event center purchased Site Specific Pollution Liability ($1M/$1M) for $6,627. This is a 3-year policy with 5k retention, including mold & terrorism coverage.
- $36M Plumbing contractor purchased a $1M/$1M Contractors Professional policy for $18,684.
- $2.9M Storage tank contractor purchased GL/CPL/Professional/Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $27,000.
- $525k Asbestos abatement firm in NY purchased GL/CPL/Professional ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and a $5M Excess policy for $30,635.
- $1.8M Fire/water restoration and emergency response contractor purchased GL/CPL/Professional with Mold ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $14,550.
PartnerOne 2019 Summer New Business Contest
PartnerOne is hosting a new business contest and the winners will receive $200 Visa gift cards! We’d like to encourage our agents & brokers to build out new business accounts by taking advantage of our A+ rated supporting lines. Be rewarded for your hard work this summer and win big! More details.
When Do Contractors Need Site-Specific Pollution Insurance?
Often when producers get a request for Pollution insurance, there aren’t any qualifiers that explain the need behind the request. But because there are so many types of environmental coverage available today, a few drill-down questions are usually necessary…Read the article.