An Important Message From PartnerOne Environmental
While the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has caused significant uncertainty in the U.S. and throughout the world, our business operations and commitment to excellence remain the same. Our fully staffed team is working remotely and is ready and available to help you with your new business & renewal accounts. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
Storage Tank Risks and Generators
Businesses and healthcare facilities around the country rely on storage tanks to power their generators in the event of an outage. With the current uptick in medical needs and overall uncertainty in the market, tank coverage is more important than ever before. Learn more.
Account Profile: Environmental Contractor in New York
PartnerOne recently received a submission for an asbestos/lead abatement, mold remediation, and interior demolition contractor located in Long Island, NY. The risk was a $750,000 gross sales account with a…Read the full article.
Recent Success Stories
- $1.7M Experienced health & safety training consultant (focusing on air testing for oil and gas companies) purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M), and Excess $5M for a total of $66,939.
- $2.05M Abatement contractor purchased a $5M/$5M CPL policy, including Mold and Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage for $11,986, with a $10k deductible.
- $1.02M Waste oil recycler purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M), Auto ($1M/$2M), and a $5M/$5M Excess policy for a total of $135,439.
- $3.5M Asbestos abatement and demolition contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M/$5M Excess policy for $56,225.
- $1.1M Used oil recycling services company purchased GL/CPL and Cyber ($1M/$2M) and a $10 Excess policy for $33,000.
- $11M Mechanical contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $10,000.