See what class of business we write most
PartnerOne Environmental provides coverage for a variety of contractors, consultants, and property owners & managers across all of our products. After analyzing our numbers over the last few years, we have learned several things about the current demand for environmental coverage. One important takeaway from our success is that asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractors present a great opportunity to write new business.
We bind an extremely high number of these accounts and our submit-to-bind ratios are around 60% for this class, which means if our agents & brokers send us this type of business, there’s a good chance we’ll write it. Most importantly, we’ll provide fast turnarounds and A+ rated coverage.
Asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractors and other environmental contractors typically buy a combined PartnerOne Package policy, which includes GL, CPL, E&O, and Excess when applicable. Premiums start at just $2,500. Learn more >>
We would be interested in reviewing your asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractors accounts to see if we can help. Contact us today.
Pollution Exposures at Golf Courses
With more than 15,000 golf courses covering approximately 1.7 million acres of land in the United States, these facilities can pose a significant risk to our environment. Golf courses typically have aboveground storage tanks with capacities of 550 gallons or less, which means that the tanks are not regulated by the states and do not require Financial Assurance. The tanks serve a variety of purposes, including storing diesel for the golf carts, as well as herbicides and pesticides used to maintain the grounds. Golf courses also contain various ponds and water features which require…Read the complete article.
- $7.5M Non-environmental contractor purchased an Occurrence CPL policy ($1M/$2M) for $7,214.
- $2.3M Company specializing in industrial cleaning and hydroblasting services purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $36,000.
- $14M Electrical contractor purchased CPL with Mold ($1M/$1M) for $5,000.
- $5M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $10,225.
- Car dealership purchased Site Pollution ($1M/$1M) and Storage Tank coverage ($1M/$1M), including ($1M/$1M) for defense and ($25k/$25k) for Non-Owned Disposal and Waste Transportation for a total of $2,931.
- $3.7M Environmental consultant in NY purchased GL/CPL/E&O, including Action Over, ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for a total of $42,407.