Mary, Mary quite contrary has does your garden grow? With the help of landscape services companies of course!
By Amanda Duncan, President, PartnerOne Environmental
Spring has sprung and it is a busy time for the thousands of landscaping companies located throughout the country. Landscaping contractors are involved in several different types of services; some companies may perform all of them and some may specialize in just a few. Landscaping projects are ongoing year-round, no matter the temperature outside, but spring always brings new construction, which means new commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Read the rest of the article >>
Account Opportunities: Storage Tanks
Having the right storage tank coverage should always be a priority for any property owner or manager working with a site that has tanks on it. And if the storage tanks are used for fuel sales or are used to store regulated substances, proper coverage is required to be in place. Complying with financial responsibility requirements doesn’t have to be hard. The good news is that this type of insurance is affordable and easy to secure. Learn more about insurance for storage tanks >>
Recent Success Stories
- Tire store with 31 locations and 118 tanks, including sales stores, warehouses, and retread centers. They purchased Storage Tank Coverage, EIL, Waste Transportation, and NODS for $19,225.
- $3.5M Biomedical research & development business purchased a $1M/$2M EIL policy for $4,328.
- $2.5M Liner installation and dewatering firm purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $10M Excess policy for a total of $46,000.
- $500k Vacuum truck and water hauling services company purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) for $5,300.
- $2.5M Groundwater/soil remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $22,500.
- $1.5M General contractor who is required to carry CPL for a contract purchased a $2M/$2M CPL policy with Mold for $5,573.