- PartnerOne Self Storage Plus is a Site Specific Pollution Liability form offered through PartnerOne Environmental, providing coverage for supervised and unsupervised self storage facilities throughout the US.
- Insurance for self storage facilities includes: Third party liability for bodily injury, property damage claims, as well as first party cleanup costs and defense; transportation coverage for waste hauled by the Insured or contracted carriers; off-site coverage for non-owned waste disposal sites; automatic Extended Reporting Period (ERP) plus optional ERP of up to three years; and an optional Mold enhancement.
The advantages of securing PartnerOne Self Storage Plus through PartnerOne Environmental:
- PartnerOne Self Storage Plus is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Coverage is tailored specifically for self storage facilities and their exposures, such as abandoned, potentially hazardous materials and mold.
- Claims caused by a pollution condition arising from the insured’s premises may not be covered via the Insured’s General Liability or Property coverage form.
- Coverage is provided by carriers rated A+ or better.
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Self storage facilities of all sizes.
- Facilities specializing in portable storage.
- Both outdoor and climate controlled/indoor storage.