Site Pollution Coverage for Medical Facilities
By Amanda Duncan, President, PartnerOne Environmental
Healthcare facilities, from large hospital campuses to corner drugstores, face many potential pollution exposures. These exposures are typically excluded from a General Liability and/or Property insurance policy, so it is crucial that this type of insured acquires additional Site Pollution coverage to cover any possible issues. Environmental concerns that can arise from these sites include, but are not limited toâ€¦Read the complete article.
Account Profile: Environmental Driller Renewal
By Megan Stephens, PartnerOne Environmental Underwriter
PartnerOne Environmental recently had a renewal where the insured, an environmental driller, was seeking additional coverage. This insured is typically called by their clients in the event of a spill; they do not clean up the spill, but rather drill around/near it to discover its impact on the soils and groundwater surrounding it. Read the complete profile.
Recent Success Stories
- $300k Waterproofing and mold remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL for $10,288 (experienced Upstate NY contractor, not working in the 5 boroughs).
- $4.2M General contractor purchased a $1M/$1M CPL policy for $3,631.
- $1M Electrical contractor purchased a $5M/$5M CPL policy (client specific) for $10,500.
- Multi-tenant commercial building including auto servicing purchased a $1M/$1M, 3-year EIL policy for $8,850 (former gas station with onsite septic system).
- $2M Environmental consultant in Texas purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $2M Excess policy for $18,951.
- $600k Environmental health and safety consultant for oilfield clients purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $9,790.