New Business Opportunity: Demo & Abatement Contractors
PartnerOne Environmental is having great success writing package GL/Pollution policies for demo and abatement contractors across the country. Focused underwriting expertise, along with our competitive rates and quality coverage, allow us to deliver solutions to our producers on this class of business.
In addition to the GL/Pollution coverage we are also able to offer supporting Excess, Auto, and Workers Compensation for qualified accounts. Enhancements almost always include coverage for asbestos, lead, and occurrence mold as well as emergency response and crisis management. Learn more.
We look forward to working with you! Visit us online for product information and the latest industry information. See some of our recent abatement/demo success stories.
How an Impartial Understanding of ESG Can Create Value for Clients
Developed as a shorthand for “Environmental, Social, and Governance”—all key factors in the management of any business—these traditionally…Read the article.
PartnerOne Environmental: Your Partner for Success
The environmental insurance marketplace is crowded. When securing an insurance product for your client, price shouldn’t be the only thing that matters. Make sure you are working with a…Learn more.
Recent Success Stories
- An abatement contractor purchased a $1M Workers Compensation policy for $425k. PartnerOne already writes the primary and Excess for this NY abatement contractor. We were able to offer the Workers Comp as well, rounding out the account.
- $2M Fire & restoration contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $22,209.
- $1.9M Environmental remediation services business purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability/E&O ($1M/$2M), Excess ($3M), and Auto ($1M CSL) for $80,000.
- $3M Demolition & abatement contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) and Excess ($5M) for $34,000.
- $800k Fire & water restoration contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($1M/$2M) for $9,911. Coverage includes Transportation Pollution Liability, Bailee’s, and limited Cyber Liability.
- $70M General contractor who specializes in concrete, excavation, street & road construction, and utility contracting purchased Contractors Pollution Liability ($5M/$10M) for $41,345, Coverage includes Mold, Transportation Pollution Liability, and Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage.
- $2M Environmental/wastewater hauling contractor purchased GL/Contractors Pollution Liability ($4M/$4M) for $20,268.