News Alert: As you may know, the opportunity to write new business in our current marketplace is tremendous. With many providers changing their appetites and accounts being moved, we want you to know that PartnerOne Environmental is here to help with all your account needs. We offer A+ rated coverage with extremely fast turnaround times, as well as superior service & support. Let’s talk about any business you may need help with.
Submit Your Storage Tank Accounts Today
Our tank program has been consistently successful, offering competitive pricing, fast turnarounds, and A+ rated coverage. We can write a wide range of risks, ranging from small and straightforward to more complex/older tanks. Target classes of business include: auto repair facilities, gas stations, convenience stores, golf courses, car dealerships, and any business with a storage tank. In addition to Storage Tank Liability, we can write the Site Pollution Liability for these businesses. Learn more.
#1 New Business Opportunity: Environmental Contractors
One type of account we have an extremely high hit ratio with is environmental contractors working with mold, lead, and/or asbestos. Our team members have decades of experience writing these risks. See more.
Tools & Resources
We offer several resources to help you sell environmental coverages to your insureds. Please use any of the tools we have on this website and feel free to contact us if you would like to request any additional materials!
Recent Success Stories
- $3M Environmental contractor who degreases oil rigs purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M), $1M Auto, and a $5M Excess policy for $108,333.
- $1M Environmental consultant purchased GL/CPL ($1M/2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $18,000.
- $1.535M Restoration contractor purchased CPL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $2M/$2M Excess policy for $12,099.
- $12.9M Fire & water restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and $5M Excess policy for $90,908.
- $3M Environmental consultant purchased a $1M Auto policy for $9,837. The insured specializes in providing pipeline testing, moisture, and oxygen analytical testing inspections of piping, liquid, and pneumatic systems.
- $2.1M Environmental site assessment consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $2M/$2M Excess policy for $38,500. This insured performs some of their operations in New York. We were able to offer the primary and Excess without an Action Over exclusion and also provide a HNOA policy.