Vacant Propertyâ€™s Environmental Risks
PartnerOne Environmental’s President, Amanda Duncan, recently wrote an article for PropertyCasual360 on the environmental exposures potentially impacting vacant properties in the U.S. Read this article.
Do you Have Self Storage Insureds? You Need to Read This.
When storing customersâ€™ items and experiencing the traffic and activity that is typical of self storage facilities, there is always a risk that the premises may be affected by a pollution exposure. PartnerOne Environmental offers a Site Pollution Liability product tailored specifically for self storage facilities and their unique exposures, which may include: abandoned hazardous waste, midnight dumping, mold, hazardous runoff during rain events, and more. Keep reading.
- $800k Environmental health & safety services contractor for industrial clients purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $6,500.
- $30k Carpentry contractor (coverage needed for a product) purchased CPL for $2,500. Occurrence coverage includes blanket AI, WOS, Mold, and TPL.
- $1.5M Environmental consulting firm offering permitting, compliance, environmental inspections purchased GL/CPL/E&O and an Excess policy for $14,095.
- $50k Company specializing in the operation and maintenance of waste water treatment facilities purchased GL/CPL/E&O for $9,250. This is a New York risk with exposures in NYC, no action over exclusion and includes higher limits for one of their clients.
- $2.6M Environmental consultant purchased CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) for $9,988. This is a non-profit organization that monitors and reports on environmental conditions.