New Account Opportunities: Site Specific Pollution Liability
Our PartnerOne Environmental team members have had recent success with many great Site Specific account opportunities, including warehouses, recycling centers, and commercial office buildings. PartnerOne Premises Pollution is a Site Specific Pollution policy offered through PartnerOne Environmental. It can provide coverage for both on-site and off-site clean-up, defense costs, and third party bodily injury and property damage claims.
Coverage through the PartnerOne Premises Pollution program starts at $3,000.
Target risks include: RCRA facilities, industrial plants, warehousing & storage facilities, recycling facilities, landfills, and more.
Available product enhancements include: first and third party Transportation Pollution Liability, Natural Resources Damages, coverage for scheduled storage tank systems, Mold coverage, Extended Reporting Periods, and coverage for non-owned waste disposal sites.
Coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service. Learn more.
Recent Success Stories
- Glazing/window contractor with a $900k project purchased a 2-year, $2M/$3M CPL/E&O policy for $17,500.
- $1.6M Soil excavation and remediation contractor purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL policy, including TPL and NODS, for $12,874.
- $1.5M Non-environmental contractor purchased CPL with Mold ($2M/$2M) for $5,739.
- $3M Utility contractor purchased CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) for $3,167. The insured was required by contract to purchase CPL for a project and ended up buying a practice policy for all operations.
- $750k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $10M Excess policy for $73,000. This contractor performs a small percentage of work in NY. Coverage includes Action Over.
- $1.5M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $4M Excess policy for $18,403. Coverage includes TRIA.
Storage Tank Account Profile: Gas Station & Convenience Store
About the insured:
The business seeking coverage operates a convenience store with underground tanks on the property and gas pumps used for the sale of gasoline. The insured has coverage in place through the state fund, but needed coverage to cover the deductible and defense coverage, which is not provided through the fund. Read the complete account profile >>