- PartnerOne Premises Pollution is a Site Specific Pollution policy offered through PartnerOne Environmental. It can provide coverage for both on-site and off-site clean-up, defense costs, and third party bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Available product enhancements include first and third party Transportation Pollution Liability, Natural Resources Damages, coverage for scheduled storage tank systems, Mold coverage, Extended Reporting Periods, and coverage for non-owned waste disposal sites.
The advantages of securing PartnerOne Premises Pollution through PartnerOne Environmental:
- Coverage is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Claims arising from a pollution condition from an insured’s premises may not be covered via the insured’s General liability or Property coverage form.
- Coverage is provided by carriers rated A+ or better.
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- RCRA Facilities
- Industrial Plants
- Warehousing & Storage Facilities
- Recycling Facilities
- Landfills or Transfer Stations
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Biofuel Facilities
- Shopping Centers & Retail Facilities
- Office Buildings/Commercial Real Estate
- Farm/Agribusiness Facilities