- PartnerOne Facilities Casualty & Pollution is a package policy that provides General Liability and Site Specific Pollution Liability, as well as Contractors Pollution Liability and Products Pollution Liability.
- It can be structured using Occurrence, Claims-Made, and Claims-Made and Reported coverage forms.
- It is structured to cover work performed by or on behalf of the named insured (work by subcontractors).
- PartnerOne Facilities Casualty & Pollution is rated, quoted, bound, and issued by PartnerOne Environmental, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and excellent service.
- Coverage is provided by an A+ rated carrier.
- First and Third Party Cleanup Cost of Pollution Conditions at, on, under, or migrating from a Covered Location.
- Additional Pollution Liability offered on an occurrence basis, with defense costs outside of the limits of liability.
- General Liability coverage based on ISO 2013 coverage form.
- Coverage is provided for Non-Owned Disposal Sites.
- Contingent Transportation coverage for claims from Pollution Conditions from transport of insuredâ€™s waste or product by a Third Party Carrier (including loading and unloading).
- Definition of Pollution Conditions also includes fungus (mold), Legionella, and EMF â€“ definition includes mold for Site Specific coverage only.
- Emergency Expenses without a sub-limit.
- Definition of Bodily Injury includes medical monitoring resulting from physical injury, sickness, or disease.
- Definition of Cleanup Costs allows for voluntary cleanup program participation and includes Restoration Costs for first party coverage.
- Definition of Pollution Conditions includes the presence of materials first abandoned or first deposited illegally by a third party â€“ Site Specific coverage only.
- Definition of Property Damage includes Natural Resource Damage.
- Coverage for Underground Storage Tanks provided to those closed in accordance with Federal, State, or Local regulations as well as unknown tanks.
- Coverage for Known Pollution Conditions disclosed in the application, subject to underwriting consideration and discretion.
Additional coverages for eligible risks:
- Scheduled Underground Storage Tank Coverage
- Financial Responsibility for Storage Tanks and Waste Management Facilities
- Business Interruption due to a Pollution Condition
- Contingent Transportation â€“ Insured as Carrier
- Limited Product Withdrawal Expenses
- Employee Benefits Liability
Limits: Up to $10M.
Target risks Include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental products manufacturing
- Transfer stations
- Wastewater treatment plants â€“ private or industrial
- Recycling operations â€“ scrap metal, electronics, oil, paper or aluminum
- Warehousing â€“ cold storage