Spotlight: PartnerOne Facilities Casualty & Pollution
Industrial and commercial facilities with manufacturing and operational exposures face especially unique casualty and pollution concerns stemming from the activities performed at the facility, products manufacturing, materials handling/storage, and waste disposal practices, just to name a few. It is important to review your facility clients’ operations and discuss coverage options to address their specific needs. Here are examples of sites that should have EIL in place:
- Environmental products manufacturing
- Transfer stations
- Wastewater treatment plants — private or industrial
- Recycling operations — scrap metal, electronics, oil, paper or aluminum
- Warehousing — cold storage
PartnerOne Facilities Casualty & Pollution is a package policy that provides GL and Site Specific Pollution Liability (EIL), as well as CPL and Products Pollution Liability. It can be structured using Occurrence, Claims-Made, and Claims-Made and Reported coverage forms and will cover work performed by or on behalf of the named insured (work by subcontractors).
Coverage starts as low as $10k; available limits up to $10M. For more information on facilities, contact us.
PartnerOne President, Amanda Duncan, named as one of Insurance Business Americaâ€™s 2015 Elite Women in Insurance
We are pleased to announce that PartnerOne Environmental’s President, Amanda Duncan, has been named as one of Insurance Business America’s 2015 Elite Women in Insurance. Amanda has been instrumental in growing PartnerOne’s business and establishing strong relationships with our partner agents. She has also provided support and leadership to her teammates throughout her insurance career. Read about this honor HERE.
Recent success stories
- $5M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $1M Excess policy for $29,859. This account had been written incorrectly for the previous 3 years with another carrier, and we were able to correct the coverage mistakes (giving them an additional 7 years retroactive coverage) without a significant increase in premium.
- $660k Electronic repair business purchased a $1M/$2M CPL policy for $4,455.
- $4M General construction contractor purchased a $1M/$2M CPL/E&O policy for $7,878.
- $200k Mobile wastewater treatment contractor $1M/$2M GL/CPL policy for $4,048.
- 400k Landman services/mineral rights acquisition consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Hired & Non Owned Auto for $5,000.
- $30k Environmental consultant purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $2,500.