New! PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional
PartnerOne Environmental is pleased to announce PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional, a combined CPL and Professional Liability policy that is custom tailored to address the risk exposures encountered by non-environmental contractors.
- Limits up to $10,000,000
- Minimum Premium $5,000
- Project policies available
Target risks for PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional include: General contractors, HVAC contractors, plumbers, electricians, street & road contractors, painting contractors, roofers, and a variety of other non-environmental contractors.
Exposure Highlight: Septic Contractors
Environmental exposures septic contractors could face include:
- Spills or backflow of contents from connected structures such as cesspools, septic tanks, or grease traps, etc. into the environment or adjacent properties that may cause environmental or property damage.
- Spills of wastewater, cleaning chemicals, or debris associated with sewer line maintenance or cleaning. Spills may also occur while waste is being transported from the jobsite to a disposal site.
- Air emissions such as welding fumes, concrete dust, sewer gas, or combustion engine releases (carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, particulates).
- Sewer debris, such as sludge, discarded filters, and in some cases hazardous waste may be disposed of improperly, causing contamination at a landfill or disposal facility. This could result in claims against the landfill or disposal facility which could come back to the original generator of the waste.
If you would like information on coverage options for sewer, septic, or port-a-potty contractors, including claim scenarios, contact us.
Recent Success Stories
- $1.4M Recycler (oil/solvent recovery) purchased GL/CPL with EIL endorsed for $16,077.
- $3M Asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $5M Excess policy for $30,848.
- $2.6M Pipeline/tank inspection consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $5M Excess policy for $27,600.
- $100k Environmental consultant purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $2,500.
- $400k Landman services/mineral rights acquisition consultant purchased GL/CPL/E&O/Hired & Non Owned Auto for $5,000.
- $5M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $1M Excess policy for $29,859. This account had been written incorrectly for the previous 3 years with another carrier, and we were able to correct the coverage mistakes (giving them an additional 7 years retroactive coverage) without a significant increase in premium.
- $2.5 Environmental contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $23,709.