Product Highlight: PartnerOne Package
Packaging coverages together is a powerful tool for providing better coverage for an insured. Instead of having one carrier on the CGL and another on the pollution, we try to write them together whenever possible. Pollution coverage is typically needed because of an exclusion in the CGL policy to begin with; therefore, it makes sense to eliminate gray areas by having the same company write both.
PartnerOne Package provides General Liability coverage, as well as Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability when appropriate. Coverage starts at just $2,500, plus applicable taxes and fees. PartnerOne Package is quoted, bound, and issued in-house, enabling us to offer fast turnarounds and expedited service.
Target risks include, but are not limited to:
- Bioremediation Contractors
- Environmental Consultants/Engineers
- Analytical Laboratories
- Indoor Air Quality Consultants
- Emergency Response Contractors
- Fire/Water Restoration Contractors
- Asbestos/Lead/Mold Abatement Contractors
- Soil/Groundwater Treatment Contractors
- Industrial Hygiene Consultants
- Waste Brokers
Contact us for more information.
Do You Have Energy Contractor Clients? You Need to Read This.
In today’s competitive insurance marketplace, it can be difficult to find and secure the right coverage for your roustabout, refinery, and pipeline contractors. PartnerOne Energy Select provides leading coverage for environmental energy contractors who are involved in the service, support, and construction for oil & gas companies.
Product details include:
- PartnerOne Energy Select is a combined package that can include General Liability, Broad Form Contractors Pollution Liability, Professional Liability, and Premises Pollution Liability.
- Companion Auto may be available for qualifying accounts (2 unit minimum).
- It can be structured to cover work performed by or on behalf of the named insured (work by subcontractors).
- It can be written using Occurrence, Claims-Made, and Claims-Made and Reported coverage forms.
- Coverage started at $5,000 plus applicable taxes and fees.
Make sure you fully understand Sudden & Accidental vs. Non-Sudden & Gradual Coverage. (PDF)
Recent Success Stories
$200k Roustabout contractor purchased GL and Broad Form Contractors Pollution Liability for $5,000.
$6.5M Environmental health & safety consultant purchased GL, CPL, E&O and $5M Excess policy for $64,087. The insured specializes in environmental safety training procedures for the oil and gas industry. Insured has over twenty years of experience in the industry.
$1M Environmental contractor purchased GL, CPL, E&O, and a $1M Excess policy for $9,687.
$2.3M Health & safety consultant purchased GL, CPL, and E&O for $13,593.
$820k Fire/water damage restoration contracting purchased GL and CPL (with Mold) for $7,905. The client required environmental coverages ASAP and we offered terms within hours of receiving the submission. Coverage bound the next day.
$1.2M Eyes/ears consultant (no direct supervision) for oilfield clients purchased GL/CPL/E&O for $9,950. Coverage includes broad form Pollution and hired/non-owned Auto.
$800k Restoration/mold remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O and a $3M Excess policy for a total of $10,323.