Coverage Spotlight: Contractors Pollution Liability/Professional
PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional is a combined CPL and Professional Liability policy that is custom tailored to address the risk exposures encountered by non-environmental contractors. Limits up to $10M; minimum premium $5,000; project policies available.
- Mitigation of Damages (additional limit)
- Coverage for LEED Accredited Professionals
- Coverage for the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) design assist programs
- Coverage for Technology Services provided in the course of performing professional services
- Automatic coverage for newly formed entities or acquisitions for 90 days
Contractors Pollution Liability
- Occurrence or claims-made based coverage available
- Emergency Remediation Expenses (without a sub-limit)
- First Party and Contingent Transportation Pollution Liability including loading and unloading
- Blanket Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage
- Broad Microbial Substance Coverage including mold, mildew, spores, fungi, bacteria and Legionella Pnuemophila
- Site Pollution Liability coverage at named insured owned or leased locations
- More >>
New! PartnerOne Fuel Solutions
PartnerOne Fuel Solutions is a package of coverages designed to meet the needs of businesses with unique premises specific exposures. Coverage is competitively priced for locations where evidence of financial responsibility is required for storage tanks, as well as locations with other operational exposures. Minimum premiums start at $700. Learn more >>
Recent Success Stories
- $3.5M Solar and thermal energy contractor working mostly on commercial projects purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $26,500.
- $23M Concrete contractor purchased a $1M/$1M CPL/E&O policy for $11,000.
- $2M Soil excavation and remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $3M Excess policy for $26,000.
- $250k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for $5,381.
- $300k Asbestos abatement contractor in NY purchased a $2M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $19,700. Includes third party action over. We were able to offer coverage at less than half the price of the incumbent carrier.