Looking for ways to build on your contractor accounts?
Offer PartnerOne CPL/Professional.
When contractors purchase GL and CPL policies, they should be aware that professional services are typically excluded. Part of understanding the full scope of an insured’s activities includes asking questions about their supervision of subcontractors, their process of providing recommendations on a jobsite, and anything else that could be considered professional services in the event of a claim.
PartnerOne Contractors Pollution & Professional is a combined CPL and Professional Liability policy that is customized to address the risk exposures encountered by non-environmental contractors. Offering this product can fill coverage gaps and build a more complete insurance program for the insured.
Limits up to $10,000,000; Minimum Premium $5,000; Project policies available. Learn more.
Recent success stories
- $755k Soil and groundwater remediation contractor GL/CPL/PL ($1M/$3M) and a $1M Excess policy for $11,770.
- $200k Contractor specializing in asbestos removal and interior demolition purchased GL/CPL/TPL ($1M/$2M) for $2,500.
- $500k Soil remediation contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) for $6,000.
- $1.5M Restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL/PL ($1M/$2M) for $12,326. PartnerOne was able to broadened the insured’s coverage over expiring.
- $300k Abatement contractor GL/CPL/PL ($1M/$2M) for $2,500.